In the summer heat, a swimming pool is more than just a way to relax. It is your ticket to pure comfort, an escape from the blazing temperatures. It can also be a personal retreat that complements your existing outdoor landscape. For homeowners who know what they’re looking for and what they want, simple and ordinary just won’t cut it. Having a custom-designed pool can make your home feel like a tropical paradise and your backyard like a hidden, mysterious cove. No matter what sparks your comfort level, a local Phoenix pool builder can make anything happen. As long as you have enough land available, the possibilities are endless. Even with limited space, you’d be amazed what the experts can design for you.
While many people stick with traditional in-ground pool styles, those who want to inject their personal taste for something extraordinary will be quick to add in features like waterfalls and wrap around water slides. You are only limited by your imagination! If you want to create a dream landscape and are having troubles figuring out exactly what to decide on, listed below are some stunning pool designs for your inspiration. While they all offer a place to lounge and cool off, the best part of all is that they do this in their own unique way. Once you have a few ideas selected, don’t hesitate to get in contact with your local Phoenix pool builder. The sooner you get started, the sooner your backyard masterpiece will be complete.
1) A backyard oasis outfitted with both a water slide and waterfall would be absolutely amazing. Honestly, who wouldn’t want to take a dip in a pool like that? Small side waterfalls and attention to detail can make a pool featuring a slide and waterfalls look more like a hidden cove in a rainforest than a backyard pool.
2) With your pool, a little creativity can go a long way. Try a curved design or a center waterfall. You can choose the perfect colors, too, perhaps matching the colors of any rock elements with your walkway.
3) Multi-tier pools are stunning. The great thing about this pool design is that breaking it up into a number of water elements essentially gives you multiple versions to enjoy. For example, adults can lounge on an upper level (on the deck or in the hot tub), while their children swim in the lower one or relax by the waterfall. This is definitely something to consider if you have kids.
4) Think making your pool look cool and inviting. Dark stone surrounding a pool can make clear blue water the focal point of a backyard, and adding charming elements, such as old-world style stone, can be a way to make it unique. Another inviting element would be a pool with a very wide, open concept, a trend most homeowners are leaning towards.
5) Lighting inside a pool and around a waterfall can make it ethereal and dreamlike. Natural rock and plant elements can add to this concept well, and are timelessly beautiful.
Below you’ll find a few of our designs for inspiration:
For more inspiration, visit our Platinum Gallery to see more of our designs.